Suite ID: Starry Night
A collection of cards and signage for a starry night sky, celestial themed wedding, or outdoors wedding event at a lake or beach.
Both printed and digital ready-to-print files are available for this collection. I’m adding more items here. If you need more items not listed here, then feel free to contact me, or check back here for updates to this collection. Thanks!
Day-Of Items: Ceremony and Reception Signs and Cards
- Welcome Sign (with couple’s names) 30″x20″
- Guest Book Sign + Cards and Gifts Sign + Favors Sign + Love Is Sweet Sign (4 Signs Bundle Deal)
- Welcome Sign (without couple’s names) + Guest Book Sign + Cards and Gifts Sign (3 Signs Bundle Deal)
- Program (Leaflet)
- Welcome Sign (with couple’s names)
- Welcome Sign (without couple’s names) 28″x20″
- Guest Book Sign
- Cards and Gifts Sign
- Favors Sign
- Love Is Sweet Sign
Day-Of Items: Seating Plan
Seating Chart Cards
Day-Of Items: Table Setting
- Table Names (Constellations) 4″x6″
- Table Numbers 4″x6″
- Place Cards (Constellations) 4″x4″ foldable to 4″x2″
- Table Names (Constellations) 5″x7″
- Place Cards (Constellations)
- Menu 4″x9.25″
Day-Of Items: Other Products
* All files provided (as well as the subsequent print/s) are for personal (or non-profit) use only. (In case you purchase the Event Planner/Agency License, you may use the design to print and display for one client or one event only.)
* Sharing the files is limited to only sharing with your chosen print shop for the purpose of printing.
* Reselling, imitation, modifying, or derivative work of ANY kind is NOT permitted.
* All designs remain copyright of Soumya’s Invitations (Soumya S. Mohanty).
Copyright © Soumya’s Invitations | Made with love by Soumya S. Mohanty | All rights reserved.
Imitation, modification, or derivative works (matching items) of this design in any form, for any use, without explicit authorisation from me, is strictly prohibited.
Related Blog Posts
Customer Story: Starry Night Astronomy Themed Planetarium Wedding
Have you ever looked at the night sky and counted all the stars? Those shiny diamonds studded high above us. There could be a hundred, a thousand, or on an especially clear night, a million of them…
I’ve never been to the U.S.A. However, if I ever do get to visit the country, I would definitely have Colorado on my itinerary since its landscape looks straight out of a fairytale!…