Suite ID: Enchanted Forest
* You’ll have to use a computer (laptop or desktop) to access the design. You cannot edit it on a mobile device.
* Please edit and download the final files as soon as possible within 1 month, as the templates have an expiry date of a few months after purchase.
* There is a default download limit. You can make unlimited revisions to the template as long as it’s active, but you cannot make unlimited downloads.
* This license DOES NOT PERMIT you to make separate matching designs or download graphical elements out of the template provided by me. It is to be used ONLY AS INTENDED. So if you have purchased an Invitation, you must use it as an Invitation. If you have purchased a Favor / Thank You Tag, you must use it as a Favor / Thank You Tag. You must edit all text only on the Templett platform as given, and not outside of it.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
You will receive an email from Soumya’s Designs with your ‘Important Notes and Guide‘ PDF file link, as well as, an email from Templett platform with the link to access the template design. You will be able to edit it online in your browser itself. No need to download any fonts. After entering your text, download the design as a high resolution PDF ready for printing at a print shop of your choice.
Your download link on my site/email includes:
– 1 Important Notes and Guide PDF file (contains important notes that you must read before editing the text)
PROCESS: HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1 –> Please go through the listing description.
STEP 2 –> If you don’t need any color or design changes, then add to cart / go ahead for purchase. **If you need extra customisation, then please contact me BEFORE purchase to discuss details and pricing.
STEP 3 –> On the billing page, enter your details. (You may fill only the few required fields.) Once you checkout, the payment will go through PayPal. You don’t need to register for PayPal, if you don’t already have an account. You can just directly enter credit card details on the PayPal page to pay.
STEP 4 –> After purchase, you’ll receive emails, within a few minutes, with the download links from my site and the access link to the editable template on Templett. Please make sure you’re on a computer (and NOT a mobile device) when you download / access the file. Download the ‘Important Notes PDF’ file first from your download, read it, then follow the instructions in it to access on Templett platform, DIY edit the text, and download the final files for print on Templett.
STEP 5 –> After downloading from Templett, transfer the final files to a USB pen/flash drive and take them to your print shop for print. Please make sure you have at least 3-4 days before event to print.
WHERE TO PRINT
* Can be printed anywhere where they offer digital printing (e.g. Office Depot, Staples, FedEx/Kinkos) or any other local professional print shop.
(For best quality, I do not recommend copy stores, drugstore print providers, consumer photo labs, etc.)
*IMPORTANT: Colors may slightly vary from screen to print due to different monitor settings, print profiles used by print shops, as well as quality of ink or paper used. This is a standard concern across the entire digital and print industry. The difference will be slight though, only a tonal variation, but if you’re fixed on getting them to match your wedding colors as close as possible, then please discuss that with me prior to purchase. You’ll have to get a sample palette printed at the print shop of your choice, before confirming with me to use the same color on your final design.
* All files provided (as well as the subsequent print/s) are for personal (or non-profit) use only.
* Sharing the files is limited to only sharing with your chosen print shop for the purpose of printing.
* Reselling, imitation, modifying, or derivative work of ANY kind is NOT permitted.
* All designs remain copyright of Soumya’s Invitations (Soumya S. Mohanty).
Copyright © Soumya’s Invitations | Soumya S. Mohanty | All rights reserved.
Imitation, modification, or derivative works (matching items) of this design in any form, for any use, without explicit authorisation from me, is strictly prohibited.