Suite ID: Enchanted Forest
* Backside Options: There are two backside options. You may either choose the Postcard Backside which is already included in the template, OR you may upload your own couple photo on the backside instead of Postcard. Instructions to do the same are available after purchase.
* Design Options: There are two design options, one with only fireflies, and another with added butterflies. After purchase, you will see two templates in the editor. Simply load the version which you like more, and ignore the other template.
* Regarding Extra Customisation: This template is adequate for do-it-yourself (DIY) text editing if you only need to replace the name, date, and address in the sample to your relevant information. If you need more edits such as complete wording change (for same event or for another event, that will affect the layout), fixed text change, design change, colour change, font change, size change, etc. then please contact me before purchase to discuss.
* You’ll have to use a computer (laptop or desktop) to access the design. You cannot edit it on a mobile device.
* Please edit and download the final files as soon as possible within 1 month, as the templates have an expiry date of a few months after purchase.
* There is a default download limit. You can make unlimited revisions to the template as long as it’s active, but you cannot make unlimited file downloads.
* This license DOES NOT PERMIT you to make separate matching designs or download graphical elements out of the template provided by me. It is to be used ONLY AS INTENDED. So if you have purchased a Save the Date, you must use it as a Save the Date. You must edit all text only on the Templett platform as given, and not outside of it.
* The final 300 dpi PDF, 300 dpi JPEG, or even 300 dpi PNG files are meant for printing only. If you need to send digital save the date to your guests by email or text, then please contact me before purchase. I’ll prepare a file for you meant for screen viewing through email or text. Please DO NOT SHARE the 300 dpi high resolution files with ANYONE other than your print service provider for the purpose of printing.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
You will receive an email from Soumya’s Designs with your ‘Important Notes and Guide‘ PDF file link, as well as, an email from Templett platform with the link to access the template design. You will be able to edit it online in your browser itself. No need to download any fonts. After entering your text, download the design as a high resolution PDF or JPEG ready for printing at a print shop of your choice.
Your download link on my site/email includes:
– 1 Important Notes and Guide PDF file (contains important notes that you must read before editing the text)
PROCESS: HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1 –> Please go through the listing description.
STEP 2 –> If you don’t need any color or design changes, then add to cart / go ahead for purchase. **If you need extra customisation, then please contact me BEFORE purchase to discuss details and pricing.
STEP 3 –> On the billing page, enter your details. (You may fill only the few required fields.) Once you checkout, the payment will go through PayPal. You don’t need to register for PayPal, if you don’t already have an account. You can just directly enter credit card details on the PayPal page to pay.
STEP 4 –> After purchase, you’ll receive emails, within a few minutes, with the download links from my site and the access link to the editable template on Templett. Please make sure you’re on a computer (and NOT a mobile device) when you download / access the file. Download the ‘Important Notes PDF’ file first from your download, read it, then follow the instructions in it to access on Templett platform, DIY edit the text, and download the final files for print on Templett.
STEP 5 –> After downloading from Templett, transfer the final files to a USB pen/flash drive and take them to your print shop for print.
WHERE TO PRINT
* Can be printed anywhere where they offer digital printing (e.g. Office Depot, Staples, FedEx/Kinkos) or any other local professional print shop.
(For best quality, I do not recommend copy stores, drugstore print providers, consumer photo labs, etc.)
*IMPORTANT: Colors may slightly vary from screen to print due to different monitor settings, print profiles used by print shops, as well as quality of ink or paper used. This is a standard concern across the entire digital and print industry. The difference will be slight though, only a tonal variation, but if you’re fixed on getting them to match your wedding or party colors as close as possible, then please discuss that with me prior to purchase. You’ll have to get a sample palette printed at the print shop of your choice, before confirming with me to use the same color on your final design.
MORE ENCHANTED FOREST THEMED ITEMS IN MY SHOP
* All files provided (as well as the subsequent print/s) are for personal (or non-profit) use only. (In case you purchase the Event Planner/Agency License, you may use the design to print and display for one client or one event only.)
* Sharing the files is limited to only sharing with your chosen print shop for the purpose of printing.
* Reselling, imitation, modifying, or derivative work of ANY kind is NOT permitted.
* All designs remain copyright of Soumya’s Invitations (Soumya S. Mohanty).
Copyright © Soumya’s Invitations | Soumya S. Mohanty | All rights reserved.
Imitation, modification, or derivative works (matching items) of this design in any form, for any use, without explicit authorisation from me, is strictly prohibited.