Suite ID: It Was Written In the Stars
* The gold in the design is an optical illusion digitally created which is reminiscent of gold foil or gold flakes but isn’t actual gold foil. Print this on white pearlescent (shimmery) cardstock to give it a subtle shine. Illusion again! Or for a plain look, you may print it on matte cardstock.
* After printing on white cardstock and folding, it’ll be blank inside for you to hand-write your own message.
(If you choose to print on metallic cardstock, then make sure to let the ink dry for a couple of minutes to avoid smudging the ink.)
* If you need Envelopes: White, Kraft, White Shimmery, Light Cream / Ivory Shimmery, Dark Navy, Metallic Navy, or Metallic Golden envelopes (A2 size) go well with this design (or anything else you like). You can find them at local stores, or online on Etsy, LCIPaper.com, Envelopes.com, The Paper Mill Store, PaperandMore, and many other such sites. Also, the print shop where you choose to print may also have an option to get accompanying envelopes for free, or at an additional cost.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
You will receive the following digital files for printing at a print shop of your choice:
Your download links on my site/email include:
– 1 Notes and Links PDF file (contains important notes and the links to the final files for download)
FINAL FILES FOR DOWNLOAD INCLUDES:
TOTAL: 3 High resolution JPEG/PDF Files
– 1 High resolution Thank You Card 5.75”x8.25” CMYK PDF (with bleed, trim size after print 5.5″x8″ foldable to 5.5″x4″)
– 1 High resolution Thank You Card 5.5″x8″ RGB JPEG (without bleed, foldable to 5.5″x4″)
– 1 High resolution Thank You Card 5.75”x8.25” laid out on 8.5″x11″ sheet CMYK PDF (with bleed, trim size after print 5.5″x8″ foldable to 5.5″x4″)
PROCESS: HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1 –> Please go through the listing description.
STEP 2 –> On the billing page, enter your details. (You may fill only the few required fields.) Once you checkout, the payment will go through PayPal. You don’t need to register for PayPal, if you don’t already have an account. You can just directly enter credit card details on the PayPal page to pay.
STEP 3 –> After purchase, you’ll receive an email, within a few minutes, with the download links. Please make sure you’re on a computer (and NOT a mobile device) when you download the files. Download the ‘Important Notes PDF’ file first from your download, read it, then follow the instructions in it and download the art final files for print.
STEP 5 –> After download, transfer the final files to a USB pen/flash drive and take them to your chosen print shop for print.
WHERE TO PRINT
* Can be printed anywhere where they offer digital printing (e.g. Office Depot, Staples, FedEx/Kinkos) or any other local professional print shop.
(For best quality, I do not recommend copy stores, drugstore print providers, consumer photo labs, etc.)
*IMPORTANT: Colors may slightly vary from screen to print due to different monitor settings, print profiles used by print shops, as well as quality of ink or paper used. This is a standard concern across the entire digital and print industry. The difference will be slight though, only a tonal variation.
MORE ART IN MY SHOP
* All files provided (as well as the subsequent print/s) are for personal (or non-profit) use only.
* Sharing the files is limited to only sharing with your chosen print shop for the purpose of printing.
* Reselling, imitation, modifying, or derivative work of ANY kind is NOT permitted.
* All designs remain copyright of Soumya’s Invitations (Soumya S. Mohanty).
Copyright © Soumya’s Designs | Soumya S. Mohanty | All rights reserved.
Imitation, modification, or derivative works (matching items) of this design in any form, for any use, without explicit authorisation from me, is strictly prohibited.