Suite ID: Purple Peony
* The frames / stands shown in images are only for presentation and idea. You’re receiving digital files of the design shown on them to print at a print shop of your choice.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
You will receive the following digital files for printing at a print shop of your choice:
Your download links on my site/email include:
– 1 Important Notes and Guide PDF file (contains important notes that you must read before downloading the final files)
– 10 High resolution JPEG Files:
– 1 high resolution JPEG file (Bleed Size 24.25″x36.25″, Trim Size 24″x36″)
– 1 high resolution JPEG file 24″x36″
Pick A Seat Not A Side Sign
– 1 high resolution JPEG file (Bleed Size 16.25″x20.25″, Trim Size 16″x20″)
– 1 high resolution JPEG file 16″x20″
– 1 high resolution JPEG file (Bleed Size 7.25″x5.25″, Trim Size 7″x5″)
– 1 high resolution JPEG file 7″x5″
Here Comes The Bride Sign 8″x10″ standard
– 1 high resolution JPEG file (Bleed Size 10.25″x8.25″, Trim Size 10″x8″)
– 1 high resolution JPEG file 10″x8″
Here Comes The Bride Sign 12″x6″ long
– 1 high resolution JPEG file (Bleed Size 12.25″x6.25″, Trim Size 12″x6″)
– 1 high resolution JPEG file 12″x6″
PROCESS: HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1 –> Please go through the listing description.
STEP 2 –> If you don’t need any color or design changes, then add to cart / go ahead for purchase. **If you need extra customisation, then please contact me BEFORE purchase to discuss details and pricing.
STEP 3 –> On the billing page, enter your details. (You may fill only the few required fields.) Once you checkout, the payment will go through PayPal. You don’t need to register for PayPal, if you don’t already have an account. You can just directly enter credit card details on the PayPal page to pay.
STEP 4 –> After purchase, you’ll receive an email, within a few minutes, with the download links. Please make sure you’re on a computer (and NOT a mobile device) when you download the files. Download the ‘Important Notes PDF’ file first from your download, read it, then follow the instructions in it and download the design final files for print.
STEP 5 –> After download, transfer the final files to a USB pen/flash drive and take them to your chosen print shop for print. Please make sure you have at least 3-4 days before event to print.
WHERE TO PRINT
* Can be printed anywhere where they offer digital printing (e.g. Office Depot, Staples, FedEx/Kinkos) or any other local professional print shop.
(For best quality, I do not recommend copy stores, drugstore print providers, consumer photo labs, etc.)
*IMPORTANT: Colors may slightly vary from screen to print due to different monitor settings, print profiles used by print shops, as well as quality of ink or paper used. This is a standard concern across the entire digital and print industry. The difference will be slight though, only a tonal variation, but if you’re fixed on getting them to match your wedding colors as close as possible, then please discuss that with me prior to purchase. You’ll have to get a sample palette printed at the print shop of your choice, before confirming with me to use the same color on your final design.
MORE FLORAL ITEMS IN MY SHOP
* All files provided (as well as the subsequent print/s) are for personal (or non-profit) use only.
* Sharing the files is limited to only sharing with your chosen print shop for the purpose of printing.
* Reselling, imitation, modifying, or derivative work of ANY kind is NOT permitted.
* All designs remain copyright of Soumya’s Invitations (Soumya S. Mohanty).
Copyright © Soumya’s Invitations | Soumya S. Mohanty | All rights reserved.
Imitation, modification, or derivative works (matching items) of this design in any form, for any use, without explicit authorisation from me, is strictly prohibited.