Suite ID: All That Glitters Is Love
* The gold text/areas on this design are an optical illusion digitally created which is reminiscent of gold foil or gold flakes but isn’t actual gold foil.
* The frames / stands shown in image are only for presentation and idea. You’re receiving digital files of the design shown on the frames / stands to print at a print shop of your choice.
* The mentioned price is for the design as shown which includes:
— text swapping with your details
— digital files as mentioned below
* If you want any additional changes such as color change, font change, different size, design change, etc. which affects the overall layout then there’ll be an additional fee. Please contact me if you need extra customisation and I’ll let you know.
* For this listing, the final files are high-resolution for print and non-editable. I’ll be making all edits with your requirements and send you final files meant for direct printing only.
PERSONALISING YOUR ORDER
* Please refer to my design, and let me know the following information to personalise your order:
Please make sure the information you provide to me is accurate and final.
For Welcome Sign
– Bride and Groom’s First Names
– Wedding Hashtag (optional)
– Event Date
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
You will receive the following digital files for printing at a print shop of your choice:
– 1 high resolution JPEG file (Bleed Size 24.25″x36.25″, Trim Size 24″x36″) CMYK
– 1 high resolution JPEG file 24″x36″ RGB
PROCESS: HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1 –> Please go through the listing description.
STEP 2 –> If you don’t need any color or design changes, then add to cart / go ahead for purchase. **If you need extra customisation, then please contact me BEFORE purchase to discuss details and pricing.
STEP 3 –> On the billing page, enter your details. (You may fill only the few required fields.) Once you checkout, the payment will go through PayPal. You don’t need to register for PayPal, if you don’t already have an account. You can just directly enter credit card details on the PayPal page to pay.
STEP 4 –> After purchase and receiving your finalised text, I’ll email you the personalised final digital printable files in 2-3 days. Please go through the instructions in my email, and download the final files.
STEP 5 –> After download, transfer the final files to a USB pen/flash drive and take them to your chosen print shop for print. Please make sure you have at least 3-4 days before event to print.
WHERE TO PRINT
* Can be printed anywhere where they offer digital printing (e.g. Office Depot, Staples, FedEx/Kinkos) or any other local professional print shop.
(For best quality, I do not recommend copy stores, drugstore print providers, consumer photo labs, etc.)
*IMPORTANT: Colors may slightly vary from screen to print due to different monitor settings, print profiles used by print shops, as well as quality of ink or paper used. This is a standard concern across the entire digital and print industry. The difference will be slight though, only a tonal variation, but if you’re fixed on getting them to match your wedding colors as close as possible, then please discuss that with me prior to purchase. You’ll have to get a sample palette printed at the print shop of your choice, before confirming with me to use the same color on your final design.
* All files provided (as well as the subsequent print/s) are for personal (or non-profit) use only. (In case you purchase the Event Planner/Agency License, you may use the design to print and display for one client or one event only.)
* Sharing the files is limited to only sharing with your chosen print shop for the purpose of printing.
* Reselling, imitation, modifying, or derivative work of ANY kind is NOT permitted.
* All designs remain copyright of Soumya’s Invitations (Soumya S. Mohanty).
Copyright © Soumya’s Invitations | Soumya S. Mohanty | All rights reserved.
Imitation, modification, or derivative works (matching items) of this design in any form, for any use, without explicit authorisation from me, is strictly prohibited.