Suite ID: It Was Written In The Stars
* The gold in the design is an optical illusion digitally created which is reminiscent of gold foil or gold flakes but isn’t actual gold foil. Print this on white glossy, metallic, or lustre heavyweight paper to give it a subtle shine. Illusion again!
* The frames / stands shown in image are only for presentation and idea. You’re receiving digital files of the design shown on the frames / stands to print at a print shop of your choice.
* The mentioned price is for the design as shown which includes:
— text swapping with your details
— digital files as mentioned below
* If you want any additional changes such as color change, font change, different size, design change, etc. which affects the overall layout then there’ll be an additional fee. Please contact me if you need extra customisation and I’ll let you know.
* For this listing, the final files are high-resolution for print and non-editable. I’ll be making all edits with your requirements and send you final files meant for direct printing only.
Less than 100 guests: 20″x16″
100-150 guests: 24″x18″
150-200 guests: 36″x24″
More than 200 guests: 2 charts of the larger sizes depending on number
** The recommended sizes here is the minimum you can use in terms of size (with maximum visibility distance being 5 to 7 feet) since larger sizes will cost more for printing so this would be more cost efficient. However, if you have less number of guests but would like a bigger chart, and don’t mind extra print cost when you go to print it, feel free to choose a bigger size.
PERSONALISING YOUR ORDER
* Please let me know the following information to personalise your order:
1) Constellation names, along with the corresponding guest list (in the format shown here below).
* Please make sure all guest names information you have provided to me is accurate and final.
* Please also remove any extra formatting, other than first letter capitalization.
(one below the other in single column)
The following are the Constellations I have. If you would like another constellation which is not in the list below, I can include it for an additional fee. If you need extra, please message me before buying to discuss.
– Canis Major
– Corona Borealis
– The Big Dipper
– Ursa Major
– Ursa Minor
2) Text instead of ‘Kiss me under…‘ (optional)
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
You will receive the following digital files for printing at a print shop of your choice:
– 1 high resolution JPEG file of chosen size (with 0.125″ bleed on all sides) CMYK
– 1 high resolution JPEG file of same (without bleed) RGB
PROCESS: HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1 –> Please go through the listing description.
STEP 2 –> If you don’t need any color or design changes, then add to cart / go ahead for purchase. **If you need extra customisation, then please contact me BEFORE purchase to discuss details and pricing.
STEP 3 –> On the billing page, enter your details. (You may fill only the few required fields.) Once you checkout, the payment will go through PayPal. You don’t need to register for PayPal, if you don’t already have an account. You can just directly enter credit card details on the PayPal page to pay.
STEP 4 –> After purchase, I’ll email you the personalised final digital printable files in 5-7 days after purchase (this timeline might be 1-3 days if we have already discussed timeline before your purchase). Go through the instructions in my email, and download the final files.
STEP 5 –> After download, transfer the final files to a USB pen/flash drive and take them to your chosen print shop for print. Please make sure you have at least 3-4 days before event to print.
WHERE TO PRINT
* Can be printed anywhere where they offer digital printing (e.g. Office Depot, Staples, FedEx/Kinkos) or any other local professional print shop.
(For best quality, I do not recommend copy stores, drugstore print providers, consumer photo labs, etc.)
*IMPORTANT: Colors may slightly vary from screen to print due to different monitor settings, print profiles used by print shops, as well as quality of ink or paper used. This is a standard concern across the entire digital and print industry. The difference will be slight though, only a tonal variation, but if you’re fixed on getting them to match your wedding colors as close as possible, then please discuss that with me prior to purchase. You’ll have to get a sample palette printed at the print shop of your choice, before confirming with me to use the same color on your final design.
MORE CELESTIAL ITEMS IN MY SHOP
* All files provided (as well as the subsequent print/s) are for personal (or non-profit) use only.
* Sharing the files is limited to only sharing with your chosen print shop for the purpose of printing.
* Reselling, imitation, modifying, or derivative work of ANY kind is NOT permitted.
* All designs remain copyright of Soumya’s Invitations (Soumya S. Mohanty).
Copyright © Soumya’s Invitations | Soumya S. Mohanty | All rights reserved.
Imitation, modification, or derivative works (matching items) of this design in any form, for any use, without explicit authorisation from me, is strictly prohibited.